Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sephora $5 Weekly Specials: UPDATE

Right after I wrote my post on Sephora cravings, I saw this:
NARS Pure Sheer SPF Lip Treatment, $25
I want it.

It's a skinny tube and remniscient of Clinique's best-selling Black Honey Almost Lipstick.
Black Honey Almost Lipstick, $14
My sister introduced me to Black Honey and it looks great on her but a bit too red on me like I have sore or chapped lips. I need want something more pink and nude.

Should I buy it? Is this a confessional now of my obsession for finding the perfect shade of lip color? Do I have to mention that I'm also currently considering a purchase of MAC Lipglass in Lovechild???

4 comments:

lavenderpug said...

yes, of course you should get it! nothing like a little sheer lip tint to perk up your day, *especially* for just $5.

BigAppleNosh said...

Buy it, buy it!!

Jennie said...

$5 is not a bad deal - even if you don't like it.... even better if you DO! It beats spending $1X for lovechild ;)

BWB said...

I should clarify that the NARS lipgloss is $25 not $5. :P