Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sephora $5 Weekly Specials

I love trips to Sephora but they are T-R-O-U-B-L-E. It always starts with a list of "must buys" to replenish my Bliss Foaming Face Wash or Philosophy Hope in a Jar. But somehow a 20-something dollar NARS lipgloss always sneaks in.

Recently, I found a deal that will satisfy that need for something extra but without the guilt afterwards. Enter Sephora's Weekly Specials. Not sure when this started but I just saw it last week and picked up one of these for $5:

Smashbox Jet set waterproof eyeliner
$5 for a $22 value! How can you beat that?

We'll see how this waterproof eyeliner actually works. It has good reviews so I may get to soon avoid those dark raccoon eye smudges from my drugstore eyeliner.  

Some other items on this week's Sephora specials (but these items have more mixed reviews):
bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer To Go, $6


Urban Decay Loose Pigments, $5
 Think $5 is enough to curb your Sephora craving?

1 comment:

lavenderpug said...

i'm curious about the eyeliner--let us know how it goes!