Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Spirit

Got some? I do.

This is the first holiday season for my new bona fide family (me, the hubs, the dog). This means we get to send out cards to friends and family. Shutterfly makes it simple - all you have to do is pick a design and upload your photo. I use the site to share photos and to order prints all the time so it's even easier if you already have albums online.

Check out a couple of the 2010 designs:
Merry Berry Stripes
Starlight Flurries
Ahh more stripes! I really like the combo of light blue and red here. This one is also a nontraditional dimensions of 4x8 inches.
Cool Stripes
Crunched on time? You can even have Shutterfly stamp and address your cards for you at 99 cents per card. Check out the full line of holiday cards here

Now, I just have to figure out how to get Buddy in a Santa costume for our holiday card. 
Source
Are you sending out cards this year? What's your design? 

FYI: I am receiving 50 free cards from Shutterfly for writing this post. All opinions are my own. 
Fellow bloggers: Get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I had to photoshop a santa hat on my dog. He wears clothes just fine but HATES hats. Haha!

lavenderpug said...

those are so nice! puts me in the holiday mood.