Thursday, November 4, 2010

Slow Week

Halloween must have really took it out of me because it's Thursday and I haven't posted anything this week. I haven't done or cooked anything interesting - it's mostly been frozen pizza and some take out. The irony of this lack of blog posts is that it's NaBloPoMo (lol, National Blog Posting Month). Guess I've already missed the boat on that one.

Next week I'm heading off to San Francisco for a couple days jam packed with visits to my sister, bffers, and one of the hubs' groomsmen. For sure I'll have some stories.

In the meantime, here's a pic of Buddy post-Halloween festivities.

I hear ya, Buddy. That's how I feel about this whole week.

2 comments:

lavenderpug said...

me too, buddy, me too.

Jessica said...

If Halloween is done properly, we should all feel like this. ;)