Thursday, December 2, 2010

Am I Alone in My Obsession?

I started reading the Twilight series a year ago on Christmas vacation. I could not put the book down. Later on, I watched the movies. While not quite the same and 100 times cheesier, I still stood in line to catch the premiere of the most recent release Eclipse. Now, nearly 6 months later. I can have it. All my own. The dvd comes out December 4th. You can pre-order it in many places including Amazon.com. Yes, it's a two disc SPECIAL edition. Whee!
While this isn't up there in my favorite series of movies including Back to the Future and Harry Potter,
this most recent installment is by far the best of the three movies. Gets me super excited for the final one Breaking Dawn. Consider it my guilty pleasure.

6 comments:

lavenderpug said...

i agree, i think the eclipse movie was the best yet (even though not as "good" as the books). still, it would be easier for me to enjoy this series is my husband didn't groaning in pain like he was dying every time twilight comes up.

Jessica said...

I'm curious to see how they make Breaking Dawn into a movie, there are some scenes that would definitely NOT be kid-friendly. Lol.

BigAppleNosh said...

The best movie of the three, definitely!

MayLove said...

I'm still excited about the Twilight series, but I'll admit it's died down some for me. I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but Twilight is my favorite movie of the three (also my favorite of the books). I think just because it was the original, and my heart almost always sticks with the original. I think Eclipse was the best made movie so far, but Twilight is still my fave. I've watched it a zillion times, and I still don't think I've made it all the way through the New Moon DVD yet. I'll definitely go out tomorrow though and buy Eclipse!

Christiana said...

You are for sure not alone... I might just be hosting a small viewing party for it. :)

Annie said...

yes...no...still torn