Monday, February 14, 2011

To My Furry Valentine...

The furry Valentine gets a lot of photo love on this blog. Today, I'm pulling out some oldies but goodies from a year ago when he was still puppy and less annoying adolescent (for example, I tried to give him a good old fashioned snuggle this morning and he got up and walked to the other side of the couch, that bastard). There is no love in my home.
Valentine Westies
More photos of B after the jump!

This is the first photo after we picked him up when he was 4 months old:
One of his first favorite spots before he discovered his love of soft cushions
Chewing on bully sticks before I banned them due to his bad breath afterward. In the second photo, that would be a doggie snuggie.
 
Happy Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

lavenderpug said...

oh my goodness look how little he is! such a baby! so cute with that close-shorn haircut. oh buddy. you are to die for. bunni shuns me as well--is it something about us?

kelsey@mintedlife said...

Doggie snuggie!! I need one of those!

Jessica said...

He's adorable! I totally need a doggie snuggie. I'd probably have to get a large for my fluffy westie. ;)

Annie said...

Wow Buddy looks so different now! So cute.

Alice said...

The picture of him sleeping on his back like he's human is too cute!!

Try Anything Once Terri said...

Your dog is such a cutie!

Jennie said...

buddddyy! so cute :)