Monday, February 28, 2011

Wedged Between Winter + Spring

Looking for some cute criss-cross espadrille wedges for spring? I am. I need to get out of this winter weather. Stat. Today is all rain in NYC. I guess that's closer to spring. Well, nothing eases the winter blahs like looking at spring shoes. And...it's almost March finally...tomorrow.

Look how cute with the swans!
How about some sunny yellow leather and polka dots:
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Get on the boat with the nautical theme? RAHAHAHA
Kate Spade
A classic navy and khaki combo in elastic:

Tory Burch
Or the same shoe in super cute red, navy and white stripe!
Tory Burch
Oh, which one which one. I love them all. What's your spring must-buy?

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that you posted this today, wedges are my weak spot and those nautical stripes have me swooning!

Sara said...

Those are soooo darling! I love the pair from Kate Spade! How cute!

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

Pretty sure I need all those in a size 6.5, PLEASE!

fromscratchblog said...

Ohhh, I love the yellow & blue polka dotted Kate Spades. This gives me hope for spring!

lavenderpug said...

cute cute cute!

BigAppleNosh said...

I LOVE the yellow and polka-dot ones!

Jennie said...

i like the swans and red / navy stripes :) i can't wait to go spring shopping!