Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Notebooks

Growing up I always had a diary or a journal. I wrote in one most days of high school. After that, I didn't devote the time or energy. But I still love looking at journals and notebooks every time I'm in a paper store (which wasn't often until wedding planning when I was there. every. single. week.) During that time I picked up a trio of mini notebooks to throw in my purse to jot down notes when I met with a vendor or to write down ideas, to do lists, etc. Wedding planning is so over now and my notebooks are done but I thought why not keep it going and buy more cute ones such as these from Smock Paper:
I can't stand how cute their selection is. I LOVE the bold prints inspired by their reversible wrapping paper. During the paper stages of wedding planning, I was always looking for a way to incorporate Smock paper but just couldn't find a way. I think their everyday products are a good compromise especially at $6 for 2 notebooks, don't you? They have 11 choices, now how will I choose??

7 comments:

lavenderpug said...

how cute! love the bold patterns. that's really sweet that you wrote in a journal. i only wrote in mine when i had a boy problem (i.e. unrequited crush).

Jessica said...

Ooh! I like the first ones, and the blue. Adorable designs. :)

Cathleya said...

I LOVE these too! I have a problem with little adorable journals though...I have several and then I never end up writing in them because i don't want to "mess them up"!

Just like when I was little, I had this huge sticker collection and never "used" any. Now...they're just a bunch of stickers in a box (not that I know where that even is...or if I still have it anymore). Hoarder!

lobster said...

@Cathleya: Haha, yes! I also have about 100 unsharpened Sanrio pencils! What does a 30 year old do with all of those?

Annie said...

droool so pretty.

BigAppleNosh said...

Super cute - buy them all! ALL!!

Jennie said...

@lobster - give the pencils to me so that i can make my collection bigger! muhaha. These are super cute notebooks... had you collected sanrio notebooks like me, you could add these to your collection ;)