Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer's Here! Shake Shack

Opening today near me! Shakes and burgers available 12 hours a day.

I feel a hankering for a shake which I didn't get last time I was at the Shack. This is so bad news for me.
DNA info
You've noticed things have been quiet around here. Well...I've been cooking still but have had a couple disasters I'm still getting over emotionally. I may or may not ever write about them. Happy June 1st!
--------------------
Post lunch UPDATE: I've been caught by the Grub Street blog post Yup There Are Already 45 Minute Lines at the New Shake Shack. That would be the back of my head in the lower right.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad to see you back! Have a shake and enjoy it friend. :)

BigAppleNosh said...

Haha - love the grubstreet cameo!

lavenderpug said...

YAY the back of your head is FAMOUS!!!