Friday, July 1, 2011

You're Home! YAAAAAY!!!!!

My dog is kind of dumb. Whether I leave to take out the trash for a minute or 10 hours at work, he gets all excited when I come back. Don't you have any concept of time, Buddy? Don't you? No, you don't. You're a dog. Lucky for me though, this is the kind of love I get walking through the door:

Hi, you're home! Hi! Hi! Hi! Give me your hand! Please!!
 OMG, I can't stretch up any higher! Please! Please!
  Almost got it.....Look! I can fly! Am I gonna fly?!
4.5 minutes later, it's back to this:
Do your pets miss you when you're gone?

10 comments:

Mrs. A (aka Katie) said...

Yea, I read somewhere recently that dogs have no concept of time. So when we leave I always tell them "we'll be right back" since they don't know if we'll be gone for ten hours or 10 minutes. They are always psyched out of their minds when we return though.

lavenderpug said...

oh sweet buddy! look at him teetering on his tippy toes--what a cutie!

Amanda said...

Adorable! My dogs are just like that when we get home from anywhere - I love it!

Amanda @ The Fix-Its said...

yes, and yes. when we puppy-sit this is our favorite part of coming home. even if i run to starbucks our rent-a-puppy is SO excited that i'm back. warms my semi-creature loving heart.

BigAppleNosh said...

Ahhhh I can't stand the cuteness!!

Annie said...

Ah <3 the last one!

Jennie said...

Oh buddy, why are you so cute. I'm like that when you leave me and come back. Are you sure it's a dog thing? =p

Jessica said...

Haha, Bodie does the same thing. Our pups must really love us!

Jessica {The Novice Chef} said...

Oh my gosh! That is way too much adorable-ness for one post! Too stinkin cute!

Alice said...

That's flipping adorable!