Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fall TV!

Thanks everyone for your anniversary wishes! I can't believe it's been a year already! Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I really love TV. It's been a slow summer, TV-wise and I'm looking forward to a lot of new shows this season to see what will become my next fave! Here are a few I'm wondering about:

NBC's Up All Night. I love Christina Applegate, Will Arnett, and Maya Rudolph all separately so together they should be hilarious right?
nbc.com
Fox's New Girl. I love Zooey Deschanel. She's cute, quirky, and funny.
fox.com
ABC's Pan Am with Christina Ricci. It's Mad Men meets Catch Me If You Can. I couldn't get into Mad Men even though I love that era's costumes. Maybe Pan Am will fare better with me.
abc.com
Not to mention, new reality TV like Rachel Zoe Project and Dancing with the Stars! I'm also thinking about whether to continue watching Glee, Gossip Girl, Parenthood, and the Office

And! After a year's break, the hubs is letting us re-subscribe to HBO so I can catch up on Entourage before its final season and also Boardwalk Empire which people have been raving about all year while we didn't have HBO, le boo.

I watch a lot of television, don't I.

What's on your fall TV line-up? Do you have any favorite or recommended shows that I should try out on my DVR?

6 comments:

BigAppleNosh said...

I'm looking forward to PanAm too! I love that era of costumes :)

Katie said...

I'm looking forward to those three new ones, and office & Glee too! I'm interested in Terra Nova, Once Upon a Time and Grimm too! I actually just wrote a whole series of posts about the new seasons- I'm too excited! I watch WAY too much tv!
http://www.katreadwritelove.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

I'm so excited for New Girl!

Amanda said...

I think New Girl looks so cute - I'm hoping to watch that too!

Jennie said...

New Girl looks good! I'm still going to stick w/ Glee :)

lavenderpug said...

i see i'm going to be very busy sitting in front of the tv this fall. nice pun about faring better with pan am, by the way!