Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer Reading

I'm going on a trip this week so I bought The Help to read. But then I started it early, got hooked, and now I'm almost done! I also want to see the movie - I love movies that take place in historical times! And I like Emma Stone. 
Buy here at Amazon.com
Sometimes I have a hard time picking out books to read. I buy many and start to read them but then give up because it doesn't hold my interest.

What's been on your reading list? Any suggestions for a good vacation read?

5 comments:

BigAppleNosh said...

Ooh, I've heard good things about this book - I'm glad you like it! Will have to check it out.

lavenderpug said...

book recommendations are always welcome! i'm with you on emma stone.

i read mudbound recently and really liked it, although it wasn't that happy. so maybe not a good vacation read. why are so many books depressing?

Allie said...

I took Water for Elephants on my last trip and couldn't put it down!

Amanda said...

I've heard so many good things about that book - I want to read it too!

Jessica said...

I really want to read this before I see the movie!