Monday, November 14, 2011

Belated Summer Post: Beach Buddy

This post is very late but I can't help but share as we're nearing the end of the year (already?) and I'm looking through old pictures. Buddy and I went to the beach this year and guess what. He LOVES sand but HATES the water. Here's what happens when you combine the two:

Happiness is exploring...
 With your friend who looks just like you...
Happiness is the freedom to run!
And smelling the fresh sea air
Unhappiness is being chased by waves...
And trying to dry off after the humans test your "swimming skills"

Unhappiness is wet fur.
 Thank goodness for fall!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

My sweet Bodie has never seen the beach!! Looks like Buddy had a blast, minus the cold, wet water. ;)

serena said...

Oh what fun! I love that photo of the twin Buddies.

lavenderpug said...

i love him sniffing in the fresh ocean air with his eyes closed. that buddy sure knows how to enjoy life.

Annie said...

yes, I love the twin buddy picture!

Jennie said...

looks like buddy had a good summer :) ... despite some of his challenges.